• About
  • RSS News Feeds
  • Contact
Friday, February 20, 2026
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Politics
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • Lifestyle
  • Crime
  • SPORTS
  • IREPORT TV
  • RSS News Feeds
  • Contact
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Politics
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • Lifestyle
  • Crime
  • SPORTS
  • IREPORT TV
  • RSS News Feeds
  • Contact
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Home Crime

“I Have Never Deleted The Criminal Records Of Stuart Scharnick James” General Sibiya Breaks Silence

November 15, 2025
0
“I Have Never Deleted The Criminal Records Of Stuart Scharnick James” General Sibiya Breaks Silence
0
SHARES
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Former Gauteng police head, Lieutenant General Shadrack Sibiya, has dismissed allegations that he was involved in the deletion of criminal records belonging to Stuart Scharnick James, insisting that the claims are a coordinated attempt to destroy his reputation and derail his possible appointment as National Police Commissioner.

Speaking in a firm tone, Sibiya said he had “never deleted the criminal records of Stuart Scharnick James,” suggesting instead that an internal faction within the police service could be behind the disappearance of the records.

“What if PKTT deleted them instead, and now they are casting aspersions to make South Africans view me as a criminal, jeopardizing my chances to become a National Police Commissioner?” Sibiya said.

The decorated officer, known for his role in high-profile investigations including corruption and organized crime, said the accusations were not only false but politically motivated. He argued that certain individuals within the Police Knowledge and Technology Task Team (PKTT) may be attempting to shift blame to discredit him ahead of the anticipated leadership reshuffle in the South African Police Service (SAPS).

Sources within the police hierarchy confirmed that an internal probe was underway to determine how the records of Scharnick James—an individual previously convicted of fraud and money laundering—were erased from the national database. The missing records reportedly came to light during a routine audit by the crime intelligence unit.

Sibiya emphasized his clean track record and longstanding commitment to law enforcement, saying he would never compromise the integrity of the police service for personal or political gain.

“My career has been built on accountability and justice. It is deeply disturbing that false allegations are being weaponized to destroy what I have worked for over three decades,” he said.

Public reaction to the allegations has been mixed, with some South Africans expressing concern over the possibility of internal sabotage within SAPS, while others called for a transparent investigation to restore public trust.

The SAPS communications department has not yet issued an official statement regarding the claims, though insiders suggest the Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) may be asked to intervene.

As the probe unfolds, Sibiya maintains his innocence and says he will fully cooperate with investigators. “I have nothing to hide,” he added, “and I welcome any process that will bring the truth to light.”

If found to be innocent, Sibiya’s name could be cleared in time for consideration in the upcoming national police leadership appointments.

Previous Post

President Ramaphosa Breaks His Silence: Boycott Politics Will Never Work As SA Reacts to G20 Drama

Next Post

Firoz Cachalia clashes with EFF MP, opens up about Ramaphosa and Gordhan

Azalibone Mthethwa

Education: A+ Diploma in Journalism ( 2017) Experience: Senior Journalist - Current Affairs Writer Email: info@ireportsouthafrica.co.za

Related Posts

Godspower Ighodaro Awaits Kaizer Chiefs Move as Transfer Talks Drag On

August 14, 2025

Johannesburg Mayor Kabelo Gwamanda Arrested for Alleged Fraud Linked to Funeral Policy Scam

October 20, 2024

Gayton McKenzie Demands Answers Over Controversial Contract Linked to Deputy Kenny Kunene

February 14, 2025

ANC Suspends Controversial MP Boy Mamabolo Over Social Media Outburst

April 9, 2025

SAPS Identifies Suspects in Massacre of 17 People, Launches Manhunt

October 3, 2024

University of Zululand Student Killed for R70 by Fellow Student in Youth Month

September 14, 2024
Next Post

Firoz Cachalia clashes with EFF MP, opens up about Ramaphosa and Gordhan

  • Trending
  • Comments
  • Latest

Bad News for everyone living in South Africa this morning As Nigerian Threaten To Take Over SA

September 11, 2024

South Africa is finished|| Look over 100 illegal foreigner were caught bringing into the country

September 10, 2024

Look what Dr Nandipha’s mother spotted doing in court yesterday

September 10, 2024

Unexpected || Hawks To Arrest ANC Heavyweight Over R680 000 Alleged Money Laundering

September 11, 2024

Big Nuz – Ngeke Wins Ukhozi FM Top 10 Cross Over Song Of The Year 2022 to 2023

0

Watch: Babes Wodumo Performing Ngeke at The Last Dance 2022 | Song of The Year

0

Some people are angry on Babes Wodumo, following how She’s mourning her husband, take a look

0

Enhle Mbali exposed for ‘willing to be in a polygamous marriage’

0

Malema Fires Back: “Lawyers Briefed Already” After Kenny Remark

February 20, 2026

Chaos Escalate In Parliament As Masemola Steps Down From Position Unannounced,See What Was Revealed

February 20, 2026

Grace Mugabe Unable to Travel to South Africa Due to Outstanding 2017 Arrest Warrant

February 20, 2026

He Was Not Alone: Kenny Kunene Exposes Malema’s Alleged Links to Notorious Taxi Boss & KT Molefe

February 20, 2026

Recent News

Malema Fires Back: “Lawyers Briefed Already” After Kenny Remark

February 20, 2026

Chaos Escalate In Parliament As Masemola Steps Down From Position Unannounced,See What Was Revealed

February 20, 2026

Grace Mugabe Unable to Travel to South Africa Due to Outstanding 2017 Arrest Warrant

February 20, 2026

He Was Not Alone: Kenny Kunene Exposes Malema’s Alleged Links to Notorious Taxi Boss & KT Molefe

February 20, 2026

SA Leading Digital News. All the latest breaking news from across South Africa in one stream.

Advertise with us: info@ireportsouthafrica.co.za

Follow Us

Main Menu

  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Politics
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • Lifestyle
  • Crime
  • SPORTS
  • IREPORT TV
  • RSS News Feeds
  • Contact

Recent News

Malema Fires Back: “Lawyers Briefed Already” After Kenny Remark

February 20, 2026

Chaos Escalate In Parliament As Masemola Steps Down From Position Unannounced,See What Was Revealed

February 20, 2026

Grace Mugabe Unable to Travel to South Africa Due to Outstanding 2017 Arrest Warrant

February 20, 2026

He Was Not Alone: Kenny Kunene Exposes Malema’s Alleged Links to Notorious Taxi Boss & KT Molefe

February 20, 2026
  • About
  • RSS News Feeds
  • Contact

iReport South Africa to Advertise: info@ireportsouthafrica.co.za

No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • LATEST NEWS
  • POLITICS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • LIFESTYLE
  • CRIME
  • SPORTS
  • BUSINESS
  • IREPORT TV
  • RSS News Feeds
  • Contact
  • Login

iReport South Africa to Advertise: info@ireportsouthafrica.co.za

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • LATEST NEWS
  • POLITICS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • LIFESTYLE
  • CRIME
  • SPORTS
  • BUSINESS
  • IREPORT TV
  • RSS News Feeds
  • Contact
  • Login

iReport South Africa to Advertise: info@ireportsouthafrica.co.za

Exit mobile version